Sunday, May 15, 2011

Lord Krishna



I had always wanted to draw a painting on Lord Krishna.. One of the reasons being - Krishna can be viewed as a small kid, a boy and what not!!.. While I was searching for a right photo, this photo somehow impressed me with the flute ( an inseparable one) and a cow.. This was one of a long painting. The steps to it is very simple. It is just like the glass painting I had posted. To make it more appealing, a light background will be the apt for framing!. I thoroughly enjoyed doing it.. Let Lord Krishna shower blessings on all of us!



3 comments:

  1. Wow Neeraja, this is very cute!. Good luck in your new task!

    Chitti

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome Neeraja. Very hard to draw expressive Lord Krishna. Has come out well. Keep giving us more.

    Love,
    Uma Mami

    ReplyDelete